Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: isabus speed

  1. #1
    Inactive Member basboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2000
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm trying to get my computer to work on hyghest speed. Processort should then be at 500Mhz

    My fsb should then 83Mhz, which means the ISAbus will work at 10,4Mhz...
    Can the ews64 work with that without problems?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member freakfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I run 82 FSB without problems. 3D games don't run at this speed on my system, but I don't game a lot, so that's no problem. In Cubase, upping my FSB gives me enough resources for about 140% of the normal amount of fx. On my board (Abit bp6) I can do this by software, which makes it very easy.

    Greets

    ------------------
    System: Abit bp6/ C466@580 128 MB PC-100/ Millennium G400 DH / ews88mt / ews64xl 32MB / 2 * 13 GB IBM UDMA66 / w2k/w98/wMe

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •